Friday, February 2, 2007

I am one of those people!

So, this job is making me tired. I see why people who commute will wait for starbucks to be open! I also see what keeps starbucks in business, cause you don't only buy a coffee at 5 am you need another one by 3 pm and then to stay awake in traffic at 6 pm. that makes for a 20 dollar a day bad habit just to keep the commuters awake!
Then there is the radio. I started enjoying the talk part of the radio segments! It was like sitting in a car listening in on a conversation my friends were having... To make it worse... I talked back!!! then I realized those are the people on the freeway I used to think were crazy for talking to themselves, turns out they're not they are simply imputting their own comments into the coversation of the radio personalities! I am officially one of those people....

2 comments:

Starrs In Denver said...

So, what's your job? Commuting is the worst...it'll take years off your life. I HATE traffic!
~Rose

Jamie said...

I am a teacher at I private school in Tustin.... the commute is only bad cause Im in a stick! otherwise I enjoy the quiet at the end of a long noisy day...