Tuesday, December 18, 2007

blah...

Today was kind of a blah day... I suppose that all of you know the kind of day i am talking about. I didn't sleep well last night, and so I'm sure that affected the rest of my day. Then this afternoon I attempted to take a nap and that made it worse! It felt like Finals week all over again!

So while I was awake the Lord was dealing with me on a couple issues that apparently need to be addressed. However, I cannot identify what exactly those issues are. I hate it when I hear His voice and know what He is saying, but dont exactly know how to identify where it is applicable. I wrote down some verses that He gave me, but just have scattered thoughts about them.

My issue at the moment is that I just dont believe the promises. I dont believe what other people say to me either. Like it's just not real. It just wont last... you know?

I suppose the truth be that I believe the lies, and the truth seems to get stuck somewhere between my head and my heart.

No comments: