Monday, February 19, 2007

to all of my friends...

so after a long boring day... I started thinking... about who cares about me... who cares about me? who loves me? then I started thinking about why... why do those people care about? Why do they love me? and I realize that real honest and true friends will care about you when you have nothing to offer them...
it made this even more real to me...
"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends."
So, I would like to apologize for my selfishness. For seeking what I want... For having myself always in the front of my thoughts. I would like to apologize to those I have claimed as friends, used as friends and then left high and dry... I would like to say sorry for the lies I have lived in my past. For the times I did not represent Jesus to you... For the times, I failed to bring you to Jesus... Sorry for when I chose myself over you.... Sorry for when I let my pride get in the way, for when I am too good... Sorry for letting you down and giving up... all of you, one time or another... I'm sorry I didn't believe that Jesus was enough....

No comments: