Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Revelation of the day!

ok, so today while I was making some disgusting dorm food... you know? Easy Mac?! SICK right? I know I know... well, first of all I didnt know we had a full kitchen down stairs! so on our hall we only have this little counter and a microwave and a sink... well, today while Im making my easy mac something smelled so good, and someone had left their water pot in the sink so I assumed someone made osme instant soup. Then while I was stirring in the cheese and thinking this is so unnatural... I looke to my left, and there on the counter was the most engenious idea I have yet to come across at Biola... A CROCK POT!
HELLO? Someone hand that girl a check for some money, because that is so smart! I mean think about it... you throw your chicken and your veggies in in the morning, and put it on slow cook and come back and you have dinner!!!! And it smelled so good... I wish i wish I could have a good healthy home cooked meal! sigh...
I am buying a crock pot!

2 comments:

Rose Starr said...

Ha! I used a crock pot today and last Sunday and two days before that...they are the best :)
~Rose
happy heathly meals in a crock pot to you...

Jamie said...

Rose can you send me some recipes... all I know you have to put stuff in it!!!